Our venue's modern yet elegant style offers much more than its panoramic view of Vancouver's beautiful downtown skyline and North Shore Mountains. At 14,000 sq ft we can accommodate parties of up to 600 people for such events as weddings, company parties, conferences, corporate gatherings, and reunions. With features such as our large patio, hardwood floated dance floor, professional DJ equipment and lighting, elevator and wheelchair access, spacious restrooms and bar service, your event will definitely be one to remember
The panoramic views from our third floor outdoor patio are truly spectacular and showcase the North Shore Mountains, the downtown Vancouver skyline, Science World, False Creek and Athlete's Village for the 2010 Olympic Games. What better way to represent Vancouver BC Canada to your guests. (click twice on the photo albums in our Photo Gallery section and hit slideshow)
Since 1999 we've been hosts to a diverse range of events from corporate luncheons, to trade shows, fashions shows and wedding receptions. Round tables can seat up to 12 and rectangle tables are available as well.
We will do our best to accomodate any kind of event you can think of - all we need is a little of your imagination and our great team.
- Maximum 480 people for a sit down dinner or buffet
- Maximum 560 people for a cocktail reception style event or theatre seating for up to 750 guests
Our Commercial Kitchen:
Our commercial kitchen is capable of handling dinners for at least 500 people.
'HOT' kitchen measurements are 30' x 40' and include the following:
- 2 convection ovens
- 1 steamer
- 2 alto shams
- 4 large pot burners
- large grill with 2 ovens
- 8 burner stove tops with 2 ovens underneath
- 2, 3 well steam tables
- large dish washer capable of handling large volumes
Seperate 'COLD' kitchen measurements are 25' x 26' and include:
- Walk in cooler and freezer
- Dishwasher, flatware and glassware
Bar Service measurements are 22' x 14' and includes:
- Our bar service area includes an ice machine, 2 built in pop guns, refridgeration, cappuccino machine, and glassware
Outdoor Patio Space details:
- one of the most dramatic features of the venue is the panoramic views of the downtown Vancouver skyline with the North Shore Mountains in the background.
- the outdoor patio area is partially covered so no matter what kind of West Coast weather we may get, your guests are covered. Tents can be set up outside on the deck as well.
- the patio over looks the 2010 Olympics Athlete's Village and is a staggering 1400 sq. ft.
- secured underground parking is available for 50 cars with direct elevator access to the ballroom
- Parking is accessible from the back lane.
VIP room - Prep room - Office Space details:
- in addition to the large floor space of the Ballroom we have 2 additional rooms which can be used as office space or as additional rooms for storage.
- one of the rooms includes a leather couch with vanity sink and mirror, it's size is 12.5' x 8'
- Office / storage room B measurements are 9.5' x 8'
Public Address system and Microphone:
- our public address system allows the sound to be transmitted to the main Ballroom area, patio, foyer and restrooms
Floated hardwood dance floor and built in stage details:
- dance floor measurements are 32' x 26'
- stage measurements are 22' x 10'
Coat check details:
- this designated area is located in the foyer area.
- it has a full organizational system in place, complete with hangers.
- measurements are 12' x 14'